Pet Friendly Savannah Hotel-Inn Champions Dog-friendly Savannah!
Remember the movie, Must Love Dogs? Yes, we qualify! We’re featured for dog-friendly lodging in TripAdvisor.com, BringFido.com and _______.
Welcome to the champion of Savannah pet-friendly hotels and lodging! Actually, we go out of way to be the most pet-friendly hotel; but, we’ll leave that to our pet lover guests to validate that!
With great enthusiasm Thunderbird Inn welcomes you and your four-legged best friends to experience our so-very-cool hospitality. Happily, we cheer on the Savannah Wiener Dog Race in October, which benefits Dachshund rescue efforts.
In the inn’s super-cool pet-friendly rooms, our pet-friendly hotel program includes convenience and rules:
- The only downtown hotel with an enclosed dog run
- Removal duvet, custom Thunderbird Inn pet bed, you lucky dog (or cat)!
- Stainless steel dishes and mat
- Bottled spring water
- Gourmet pet treats
- Souvenir “Thunderbird Inn Loves Me” pet tag
- Supply of “Doggie Business Bags”
- Maps of downtown Savannah. Pet lovers, get ready for a great visit to Savannah that includes TBird spotting for you the pet-friendly restaurants and cafes, dog-friendly shops, and meet-up parks for pet playtime or casual strolls.
There are friendly, but important conditions associated with our “Pet Welcome!” For the mutual enjoyment of all guests, please respect our hospitality and these requirements for pet-friendly lodging.
- Upon checking in, we require that you sign our pet agreement.
- Also, at the time of check in, please provide evidence of bordotella and rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months. In addition, we request your pet’s name, weight and breed for identification purposes during the reservation process.
- A $50 non-refundable fee, per pet, is charged for all “Pet Guests.”
- Domesticated dogs (non-aggressive breeds) and cats only.
- The maximum pet weight allowed is 50 pounds.
- Do not permit your pet on the bed coverings or other furniture.
- If additional cleaning is needed for bedding, carpeting or furniture, or if any damages are incurred due to your pet, all related charges will be billed to the credit card on file with Guest Services.
- Pets must be crated when human guests leave the inn.
- Please prevent your pet from barking or otherwise disturbing other guests.
In the event that the Thunderbird Inn incurs any loss of business, or compensation is required for another guest due to noise complaints, those charges will be billed accordingly to your account.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while in the hotel public areas; likewise, cats must be constrained at all times.
- Only human-friendly pets are permitted in the inn’s lobby with their owner.
In keeping with our eco-friendly Savannah destination commitment, we encourage our guests to be respectful of the environment by scooping your pet’s waste.
- Please clean up after your pet. Complimentary doggy-business (pooper waste) bags are provided for you.
- Please contact Guest Services (912-232-2661) should you need additional doggy-business bags.
- A great pet map of downtown Savannah will be provided. Please note the nearest park locations for your walking needs.